How Our Products Are Made
Here at DANSBEE APPAREL, we are passion-fueled and quality-driven. We firmly believe that anything worth doing is worth doing right. In the case of our product offerings, that means working with vendors who maintain the highest levels of quality.
Photo by Markus Spiske on Unsplash
When you order a product from us, it is made and shipped just for you. This is what the process looks like.
- Step 1 - You place an order
- Step 2 - Depending on what you purchase, your order to is sent to one of our production companies
- Step 3 - Once finished, the product is packaged for shipping and sent to you
Step 2 is where the magic happens!
Because of our commitment to quality, we only sell products that we are confident can be produced at a high quality standard.
Some of the techniques our production companies use are:
Direct-to-Garment (DTG) printing is a process of using special inks to print the design directly onto the t-shirt, hoodie, or other article of clothing you have purchased. The process is very similar to printing on paper, but instead, an article of clothing goes into the printer. We generally use DTG on high cotton garments, such as t-shirts, hoodies, tank tops, etc.
Instead of using inks, dyes are used to better saturate the garment, which provides for a brighter design and longer lasting print. We generally use dye sublimation on garments high in polyester
This process starts with printing the design onto a transfer foil, and then onto the product. We generally use thermo sublimation on products such as mugs and phone cases
Time to put on some protective glasses and play with lasers! Just kidding, but we still think laser transfer is a wicked cool process. Like thermo sublimation, laser transfers start with a foil print that is then heat transferred onto the product using heat. We generally use laser transfer on products such as shopping bags and caps.
We hope you have enjoyed this brief introduction into how our products are made and if you would like to know more, please visit our contact us page.
Photo by Danny Lines on Unsplash
Here are some things to keep in mind about your awesome purchase!
- While we do our absolute best to color match our images on our website to the actual images printed on your product, there are minor variations that are beyond our control
- Depending on what you purchase, it might take a little longer to get to you since not all of our production companies are based in your home country.